Custom Moodle development for companies and schools
Need customized training courses for your employees or students? Our team of web developers, instructional designers and voice actors can deliver training courses or complete training websites for your company or schools.
Cyberwalker Digital is a digital marketing company that has a core competency as a https://menteshexagonadas.com/2024/01/31/s2z3fxuwt0s Moodle developer for websites and training courses.
We can provide the following http://www.kantamotwani.com/jxjnp3a custom Moodle development services on time and on budget:
- https://comercialfuentes.com/amitlqm Moodle theme optimization to match your company’s existing color scheme
- Full course design and content development
- Moodle installation and optimization
- Moodle hosting
- Customized blended learning solutions to support your training needs
- Training on how to use the https://www.skipintros.com/photos/98539/447jadf Moodle platform so that you can modify and update your training materials in-house
- Professional quality podcast recordings of your training materials to make your training more accessible, personal and conversational
- Grammar checker integration to support English language accuracy
- Vocabulary checker integration to support keyword use
How does our custom Moodle development work?
We do a consulting call with your team to scope the project and then we provide a competitive price and a delivery schedule to ensure the project gets done the way that you want it at a price that fits your budget.
Development time varies, however can typically produce programs in 4 to 6 weeks based on materials needed. Large projects can require more development time.
Our Moodle experts can deploy a platform on your servers or we can provide a hosting environment.
We deploy the content into the Moodle environment and produce recording sessions (if needed) for the course content with our professional voice actors.
We engineer the Moodle platform to use a theme that matches your company or school branding.
We provide Moodle testers who can walk through the materials to seek omissions and functionality problems and then produce a refined program at project completion.