What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our email lists or to fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or mailing address. You can opt to visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us respond better to your specific individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually work to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails.
- The e-mail address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information that could identify you personally to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, visitor information that does not identify you-personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Grant Your Consent
BenchNews.ca (non operational as of May 2020)
Cyberwalker Digital LLC